The Admission Process
MJC is focused on empowering women to reach their potential and we are excited that you are interested in shaping your future with us. Get answers to all your admission related queries here.
The school ensures a fair and transparent admission process. This is done by a strict adherence to the norms and guidelines issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu
The school enrolls students from LKG to XII Grade. Age criteria for Admission in LKG is 3 and UKG is 4 years (as per the Birth Certificate)
Courses Available (Class XI and XII)
Fill up the Registration Form and submit documents
- The school required the previous school’s progress card copy for UKG to X and Class X original mark sheet for XI and XII.
- Photo Identity (Aadhar Card Xerox)
- Passport Size Photographs (C4 Copies)
- Transfer Certificate (From UKG to XII)
- Community Certificate (From LKG to XII)
- Birth Certificate (From LKG to XII)
- Educational Management Information System Number (EMIS No.)
- Parents’ Aadhar Card Xerox
Note: Original documents with one photocopy attested by Gazetted Officer is required
Direct Payment at the school office or online payment
After the submission of the above documents and the fee payment is cleared, students admitted into UKG to XII will be verified in the common pool of EMIS site and then, the admission would be confirmed.
Eligibility (Age): 3 years
Admission Criteria for RTE:
- Weaker Section (Parents Annual Income should not be more than Rs.2,00,000/-)
- Disadvantaged group who are socially affected.
- Birth Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card Xerox
- Passport Size photo (4 nos)
Closure of Admission
September 2nd-3rd week
Half yearly Examination
December 2nd-3rd week
April 2nd-3rd week
The nominal fees of the school is fixed by the fee fixation committee.
Free education is available for deserving candidates to the financially downtrodden, children of single parents and orphaned candidates, on request through an application. The application can be taken from the Admissions Cell. Selections will take place after an internal committee has conducted a close scrutiny of all applications.
MJC offers sponsored education to:
- Students from financially challenged backgrounds
- Students with physical disablilities
- Students with merit/sports achievements
- The relevant certificates must be submitted and applications will be selected after scrutiny by an internal committee