First Mid-Term Test
22nd July to 31st July
21th August to 28th August
Second Mid-Term Examination
20th November to 28th November
14th December to 24th December
Revision Exam I (X,XI,XII)
18th January to 23rd January
Third Mid-Term Test (LKG to IX) and Revision Exam II (X,XI,XII)
8th February to 13th February
15th February to 21st February
Final Exams (X,XI,XII)
1st March to 31st March
Final Exams (LKG-IX)
1st April to 12st April
- Embracing changes in an effective way.
- Develop problem- solving skills
- To enable the students to visualize a positive outcome.
- Striving to excel
- Exploring new ideas in the teaching and learning process.
- Developing soft skills and Communicative skills among students from I to XII Std.
- Tailoring Training
- Art Classes
- Science Exhibitions– There are several science exhibitions conducted by several schools. The students of the MJC School never fall short in bringing accolades.
- Kalai Aruvi Pottigal– Kalai Aruvi Pottigal is an inter- school competition where several indigenous musical instruments are displayed and several competitions are held.
- Quiz competitions– The quiz competition is held at several inter-school competitions and the students sharpen their general awareness at these competitions.
- Renaissance– Renaissance is an inter- school competition which is organised by the MJC School both for the kindergarten and the school students. The competition covers several cultural as well as academic competitions.